ALUMINA SILICATE SEA CLAY – MASQUE TO SUIT DRY SKIN
- This dark grey-green clay originated as mud laid down under the sea millions of years ago. It has been washed and dried ready for use. This clay acts as a mild exfoliant and is thought to have many properties around detox and cellulite reduction. Sea clay has a high mineral content. This clay is cosmetic grade (FDA approved) for use on the skin, it is washed and cleaned without the use of chemicals.
Sea Clay is so beneficial due to its high level of minerals which are absorbed into the skin. These include calcium, magnesium, bromide, potassium and sulphate. Over thousands of years, layer upon layer of sedimentary clay has formed as the bottom of the sea, trapping high concentration of minerals proven to be helpful in maintaining healthy skin.
- Calcium promotes cell renewal, refreshing skin, while maintaining a strong barrier to hold onto moisture
- Sodium fights off free radicals that accelerate the aging process, and helps restore youthful, healthy skin
- Magnesium slows skin aging, soothes damaged skin and protects from allergic rashes
- Sulphur helps to detoxify skin of impurities
- Potassium helps to balance skin moisture
- Bromide repairs skin cells to restore vitality to the complexion
- Absorbs excess oils, dirt, and harmful toxins from the skin, purifying and cleansing
- Gently exfoliates, sloughing off old skin cells to reveal fresh skin underneath
- Soothes and heals psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis (shown in studies)
- Tightens and tones skin, reducing the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the occurrence of acne, deeply cleansing skin
- Hydrates and moisturizes skin, helping to relieve and restore uncomfortable dry skin
- Reduces skin allergies and reactions, calming skin
- Improves blood circulation and natural skin regeneration
- HYDROUS ALUMINA SILICATE (SEA CLAY).
How to Claytox:
REINVIGORATE YOUR SKIN GLOW
Claytox is organic and vegan friendly, used and loved by all skin types. Your Claytox pack contains up to 8 face masques or 1 body masque.
To get the most glow out of your masque, follow directions below: