2 in 1 Mask + Scrub Exfoliating Capsules (x8 Capsules)
The Vanilla Blush 2 in 1 Mask + Scrub Exfoliating Capsules contain White Australian Clay, Betaine, Shea Butter, Pumice, Coffee Butter S. Jojoba Oil. This potent combination will naturally and gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin without removing the lipid layer on your face. Simply wash your face with this cool, calming buff and rinse to leave your face feeling smooth and hydrated!
This hard-working 2-in-1 formula acts as both a daily exfoliator and a detoxifying face mask. White Australian clay draws out impurities and absorbs excess oil, while coffee exfoliates and eliminates dryness, leaving you with fresh, polished and touchable skin.
Enriched with the exotic scent of vanilla, coffee butter, and shea butter, this nourishing formulation contains skin-loving ingredients that deeply hydrate, while bestowing a beautiful aroma.
Simply peel back the cover, massage in an upward motion on damp or dry skin and leave for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse your face thoroughly with water. For best results, use once or twice a week.
Warning: your newly soft and supple skin will have you coming back for more!
How to use:
1. Peel back the cover of a single use capsule.
2. Massage in an upward motion on damp or dry skin for 1-2 minutes.
3. Leave for 5-10 minutes to let the clay penetrate the skin.
4. Rinse thoroughly with water.
For maximum skin benefits, use 1-2 times per week.
Ingredients:White Australian Kaolin
- Is the most gentle of all the clays due to it’s low pH and contains multiple essential minerals for detoxifying the skin and eliminating excess oil for a matte finish.
- A cleansing surfactant with mild dermatological properties.
- Rich in specific unsaponifiables that protects the skin and repairs damage caused by climatic aggressions, pollution and UV radiations. It is recommended for lip care, dry and sensitive skin, hand and body care and scalp treatments. It provides the skin with unique plant molecules with soothing, regenerating and protective virtues.
- A natural way to exfoliate
- Helps slow down the aging process
- Its essential nutrients repair and hydrate your skin
- Assisting healing skin burns, wounds, irritations
- Assists in healing dry skin, dandruff
- Is Vitamin E, helping to fight free radicals and reducing inflammation
- They protect the skin from environmental stressors like pollution and UV
- Anti-ageing Benefits
- Promotes Healthy Skin
We Also Recommend
*Limited Edition* Bodyblendz x Nicole Williams Mandarin Mist Scrub